The X7S is a new model in the popular Aune X series. This Class-A headphone amp meets the needs for the most demanding consumer. It is also a mini high-end desktop headphone amplifier that produces a clean and clear sound. The Aune X7S is small and compact making it easy to travel with and set up on the spot with no hassle.
- The Aune X7s is the latest Hi-Fi desktop headphone amplifier from the same designer who designed aune’s classic Panda and B1 headphone amplifier.
- The compact size of the X7S allows it to easily integrate with diverse listening environments.
- Equipped with power transistors that split into 4 groups for true balance output, along with a ±15V regulated power supply, the Aune X7s has powerful driving ability.
- Class- A function: X7S was set in Class-A mode at 38mA static current of each output transistor, it results in a full bodied, wide soundstage and warm sound character.
- Excellent measurement results. Frequency response: 20 ~ 200 k + / - 0.3 dB, noise: 3 uV, THD + N: 0.00013%.
- Sound tuning - both nature and musical, according to the real musical instruments and based on the understanding of music connotation. Various renowned headphones were used in listening tests, such as T1、HD650、TK701、IE80、IE800、HD800、HD600、DT880、K240.
- Multi-function - With three gears of gain adjust, X7S can drive most of headphones and earphones on the market.
- Balance/Single-ended output - Four independent sub-circuits.
Frequency Response: 20Hz-200kHz +-0.3dB
TYP THD+n <0.00014% @ 1kHz 300RZ
TYP THD+n <0.00013% @1kHz 300RZ XLR
TYP CCIF IMD <0.00036%
TYP CCIF IMD <0.00057% XLR
MAX OUTPUT POWER = 250mW @ 300RZ
MAX OUTPUT POWER = 1000mW @ 300RZ XLR
MAX OUTPUT POWER = 1000mW @ 32RZ
MAX OUT POWER = 1700mW @ 32RZ XLR
CLASS-A POWER 200mW @ 300RZ
SNR>117DB @ 300RZ
SNR>125DB @ 300RZ XLR
CROSSTALK<92DB @1khz 300RZ
CROSSTALK<92DB @1kHz 300RZ XLR